As the days go on I keep growing. With each day I am learning all kinds of fun new things. I have started using my Bumbo seat. Mommy and daddy have bought me some really great stimulating toys that keep me entertained. I know it looks funny because I am still small and they are so much bigger than me but I do like them.
I also got to go and visit the daycare I will be going to since mommy has to go back to work. After three months I don't want her to go but I know that she has to. There are six kids in my room they are all much bigger than me. I am going to be the little princess in there. Most the other kids are walking so I can be spoiled and held.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
I'm getting bigger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment