Well I am gaining weight slowly but surely. I am now 10 lbs and 3 ozs. I haven't quite doubled my birth weight but I am healthy and doing great. I had to get a shot (Owww). Everything looks good and I don't have to go again until next month. Do you like the new me???
I am sure some of you just don't see any difference but I got my ears pierced. I am such a big girl. It hurt a little bit and I cried for a few minutes but now I am just darling and I have pretties in my ears. I am such a good girl when mommy cleans and turns them it doesn't hurt at all. Dr. Saul's nurse did a great job, and I am back to my normal happy self.
Friday, June 26, 2009
3 month appt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment