Wow everyone wonders where the time has gone but hello everyone I have been here and you have been enjoying me for a long time already. I am a very very happy baby always smiling or making silly faces at mommy and daddy. I have started holding my toys, well the ones that are not too big and I love music and dancing.
My toys have lots of different sounds to them but that doesn't matter when I am chewing on them. Everything goes in my mouth these days.
Mommy and daddy are going to have fun with that. I still love my playgyms and I even got a new one for daycare that has a tummy pillow on it.
I learned a new game for my three month birthday - Peek A Boo. Mommy puts a blanket over my head and then I pull it off making all sorts of noises. When I can see her she says Peek A Boo. I know it sounds silly but it is really funny.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
3 months old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment