I got to go to NY to visit all of mommy's family. I was such a good girl on the airplane. I didn't cry at all except for when it was time to eat. Mommy got me changed and fed me and then I went right back to sleep.
Uncle Dan and Papa came to pick us up at the airport. This was my first time meeting Uncle Dan (he is my godfather). Although he is a big guy I think I made a pretty good first impression, and made him melt. Who said he needed a godson anyways?
Papa and I got to see each other again. It was great to be held by everyone when I got there.
The day I arrived I also got to meet Uncle Brandon, he is such a good person to snuggle with. I liked being held by him and playing with him. Who knew such a little girl could touch so many guys hearts??
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Bailey's 1st plane ride
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment