Ok well actually yesterday I was 6 weeks. There is a lot happening in my life at this time. Aside from my usual eating, and sleeping I am still very alert and I love reading with mommy and daddy and being played with. I am smiling and cooing quite often now. I can even hold my head up for an extended period of time which surprised my doctor.
At the doctors last week I weighed 8 pounds, so I am growing well. I bet mommy is sure glad I was born little after seeing me now. I just started wearing my newborn outfits and have officially outgrown my preemie clothes. They were really cute but I have so many more things to wear in my bigger sizes.
Mommy and daddy are definitely enjoying their time with me. They love talking to me and holding me. I think I am very good at getting my way now.
I am going back to NY for my first plane trip across the country. I am going to wear a beautiful white dress and get baptized mid-May so I will update you all on my accomplishments when I get back.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I'm A Month Old!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment