I had so much fun at my party. There were so many people there to help make the day special. I didn't know there were this many people who knew about me. Mommy and daddy keep telling me there are more also. I hope I don't have to remember everyone's name yet. There are so many photos that I can't share them all so here are a few special ones.
This one here is 4 generations of family. Great Grandma Nana, Mema, Mommy and Bailey. Many people don't have a photo like this so it is extra special.
Family photo with my Great Grandma Bailey - we call her Gram
Papa Bailey's side of the family. This is where my name comes from.
Great Gramma Sandy and Great Grandpa Ed
This is a special balloon that daddy wanted me to have at the baptism. That is because he is Jewish and wanted to celebrate with a piece of his faith too.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Celebrate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment