Now that I am 2 weeks old some of my preemie clothes are starting to get small. Mommy and daddy can not even believe it. I got to have daddy feed me my 1st bottle that mommy has been working so hard to pump. At my 2 week appointment yesterday I wa 6lbs and 1 oz. Dr. Saul says I can now sleep as long as I want between feedings.Feeding is going great and last night I only woke up once to eat, although I was up playing after that for 2 hours. Every day I go for a walk with Gunner and Sarge so that we can all have our sunshine and get our exercise. Yesterday for the 1st time mommy put me in my carrier and did not use the stroller for the walk. It was a whole new experience. The dogs love me but once in a while they get a little to excited. They are always being told no licking my head although I do not know why. I even had my first tub bath this week, what a joke I do not like it very much, but being wrapped up in a towel at the end is like heaven. I hope you like my new photos that I am sharing. We sure have a ton of them.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Two weeks Already
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment