Friday, July 17, 2009

4 Months!!

Wow time sure is flying. I am four months old today. On the 28th I have my doctors appointment to see how big I am getting (or how little I have stayed) as the case may be. Almost all of my newborn clothes still fit and the 0-3 month ones are big. I am definitely getting good use out of them. Mommy and daddy keep saying I am petite, whatever that means. I got lots of new clothes from mema and papa that I saw while I was webcaming. Mommy and daddy also bought me some new stuff at gymboree while they we having a sale. I am a spoiled princess but shhh... don't tell them that.

1 comments:

The Hanna Family said...

She is so cute and growing fast!!

I was so glad to see you back in June. We had fun at the zoo. I hope everything is going well and you are getting ready for your big move! Make sure and leave me with your new information!

Michelle Hanna