After sanding and having dust everywhere some part of me decided I should try to give the dogs a shower with myself one at a time. I am not sure if I will try it again anytime soon, although they were much better about it than I anticipated, wet paws on the bed can be a drawback. Here are out last few pictures to share.
This morning (Wednesday) I really tried to think of anyway possible to keep my dad here and "accidentally miss his flight" as he has helped us progress so much. I know however how much he is missed at home by mom and the kids so I had to let him go. We had a great time, although he unfortunately spent his vacation working, we knew this ahead of time and it is why he so graciously came out. We did get to webchat with the family while he was here which was entertaining. Now we know that Bailey will be able to keep in touch with her family while growing up. We are also at a great place with the nursery and can see that finishing is in sight, and will hopefully be completed with pictures to share all put together in mid- February. We will try to keep you all posted.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Last night with dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment