Spoiled Brat. Four months from being born,and I think she may have gotten as many Christmas as Jeff in his whole life. She definitely has a better wardrobe than either of us currently. We want to thank everyone for the great gifts and loving her so much, yet apologize to the postman for having to carry them all...now where are our cookies. We now understand why the nursery and furniture must be done in time as she has taken over the entire office. Her are some pics of just a few of her gifts, and two of the new belly as well.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Bailey's Big Score
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
SO CUTE! Heather I am so excited for you. I am sorry I have not emailed you more often. I still plan to send a gift to you. I hope everything is going well.
Hugs and kisses, Michelle Hanna
Post a Comment