Wednesday, December 28, 2016

CHristmas gifts

Before unwrapping began it was neat and orderly.....



 Presents from Santa. The expressions are priceless and I wouldn't trade these shots for the entire world, so innocent and pure filled with joy and wonder.







 Jocelyn couldn't contain herself with the DC Superhero girls








 Bailey was the same way with her Shopkins Shoppies








 And the final gift from Santa a horse...for the American Girl dolls of course




 Trading presents with each other




 Shopkin set from Grandma Marilyn

 Superhero element sets from Aunt Valerie

 Gifts from Mommy and Daddy some for each girl.........








 and the rest joint gifts to use together

 Lets listen to the farting pig game








 At the end it is somewhat neat again
 Opening presents from Aunt Meghan and Uncle Steve while using Facetime. Love that they have the opportunity to do this and that they make time to see the girls in action. Best way ever to keep everyone in touch with the distance between us.




Who wouldn't want to share in the reactions and excitement????

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how grown up they both look!! ❤❤❤

Unknown said...

I can't believe how grown up they both look!! ❤❤❤