Okay well maybe only for a few days. But Mema and I were the 1st to see her at the airport. I have missed her and asked about her coming every day for like the last week. Trying to see her plane land.
Holding the sign I made for her (with daddys help).
Showing her the special sign
Aunt Meg
Birthday presents with Meg
Meg actually wanted to buy me a real duck to be fun and cool- however everyone convinced her that was NOT a good idea. Instead I have a chick that chirps and I think it is great.
Can we stop the pictures and go do arts and crafts please. Lets make something.
My hair bow holder to hang on my wall. Meg made it special to match my room. I think she was surprised when later we sent her a picture of it full. This child has many many hairbows.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Aunt Meg is Back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment