Sunday, January 9, 2011

SNOW!!!

1st time walking on snow with my new snow boots from mema and papa.

Hey this snow is pretty high mom and dad.

Boy trees look beautiful with snow when it's not fake flocked snow. What a difference.

Kicking snow around the half of the driveway daddy hasn't gotten to yet. Wow can this stuff fly.

Sitting in the snow is fun too! Then I get to move my hands all around and dig into the snow to the bottom.

While I enjoyed playing in the snow, Daddy was busy snow blowing the driveway. When he does that I say Dada move snow.



All in all I loved playing in the snow. It was so much fun and it took a few minutes for Mommy and Daddy to convince me to go back inside. I can't wait until it snows again. I love this weather. On a bright note Gunner and Sarge also love the snow, they are constantly going outside to play in it.

0 comments: