Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lake George

Mema and Papa had a house in Lake George for a few days so we drove up to visit. Wow, there was so much water, it was a giant swimming pool with boats and jet skiers and lots of fun times.
Throughout the day I got to go tubing with Aunt Meg and Aunt Krystin, well we floated on tubes since I am too little to go tubing. It was still fun. The water felt great and it was a beautiful day.




After being in the water we got pictures taken on the dock.




I laid out like a true California girl. I even shared my sunny spot with Aunt Meg. Then I showed Mema how to do my Yoga moves.




Yikes, this is who I'm looking up to. Drinking while floating, taking their own pictures and snuggling after alcohol. Oh boy this family is crazy...it is also so much fun I am glad I get to be a part of it.



Showing off Aunt Megs sunglasses I wear them well don't you think.

Cuddle time with Mema and Papa before we headed home.

0 comments: