waiting for our update. I know you have all been asking but mommy and daddy have been very busy moving me into the new house. In case you are wondering I am still small but perfect and I can even fit into my doll carriage.
I have learned how to put on my lipstick, vac the rug and even fold laundry, whether I am helping or not remains to be seen, but I have so much fun doing them.
I also got to go to my 1st hockey game, play in my 1st snow, and have my first pigtails. There is so much happening so I hope you understand why there have not been pictures or updates in a while.
Lastly I had my 1st birthday. This picture is on the day of my birthday, but the next post will have party pictures. Wait until you see my outfit mommy and daddy got me.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
To all the Cali People...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment