There was almost the whole immediate Bailey family over for the party. We had lots of fun, played games and I tried to be as social as possible. I still have stranger anxiety and since I have not seen many of these people since Christmas I have my moments. I am getting better each day, and we are going to try and have them visit at separate times so I can get used to them all again. I love them and I hope they can bear with me for a little bit.
Even though it was Uncle Dans birthday he was nice enough to play with me before he left. I love to play. This mailbox toy was from him and Laura for Christmas and Iloe to help with the mail. It is fun.
Monday, February 1, 2010
The family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment