It's been close to a month since our last blog update, so I thought I would let everybody know that everything is going fine. We're done with the initial onslaught of Dr. visits and now into a more regular 3-4 week interval. Since our last update we've been busy. We finished the guest bathroom shower remodel just in time for visitors: Heather's Dad, Mom, and Nana. We've also added yet again to the family with another Boxer, named Sarge (and to answer your question, yes, we are insane). He came to our house at about 10 lbs...now we'll see how he grows compared to Gunner who now stands at 75 lbs.
We'll be starting the nursery demolition and construction soon and that should keep us busy for a little while. We'll keep you up-to-date with any changes, but I guess for right now, no news is good news.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
All Quiet on the Western Front
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment